Want to set-up a recurring bill or just pay it one time? Legacy Bank allows you to streamline your bill paying process while keeping you involved with where and when your money is posting. Send payments quickly and securely online with the touch of a button.
- Schedule recurring payments, such as mortgage or car loan payments.
- Schedule one-time payments for amounts that change each month.
- Receive eBills in place of paper statements (optional).
How to get started with your Legacy Bank Online Bill Pay System
Start enjoying the convenience and simplicity of online bill pay with Legacy Bank today. It all begins with adding a payee—the company or person you wish to pay.
Here’s how easy it is to get started:
- Grab a bill and log in to your online banking account
- Click on the “Bill Pay” link
- Click the “Add a Payee” button on the dashboard
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard.
And that’s just the start. With Legacy Bank’s online bill pay you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill
- View all payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances
- Quickly add a new payee
- Make a payment to any person or company in one click