Legacy Bank Founder and Director
Founder and Director
Legacy Bank Wiley
Legacy Bank Career:
Frederick Esgar opened the State Bank of Wiley in 1957 which would later go on to become Legacy Bank. A 1950 graduate of Wiley High School and a 1954 finance graduate of the University of Colorado, Frederick initiated his banking career immediately after his college graduation.
Frederick worked at First National Bank of Las Animas and as a Loan Officer at Northern Colorado Savings and Loan in Greeley, Colorado before returning to open State Bank of Wiley in 1957. Frederick is a vital part of takes an active role in the communities he serves and is Founder and Director of numerous local organizations.
Frederick serves as Founder and Director of:
- Colorado Beef, Inc – Commercial Cattle Feed yard, Wiley, CO
- Colorado Pork, Inc.- Swine production, Lamar, CO
- Colorado Fees, Inc. – Livestock Feeds, Lamar, CO
- Colorado Investors, LLC – Investments, Wiley, CO
- Tempel & Esgar, Inc. – Eastern Colorado grain elevators.
- Granada Feeders, LLC – Commercial Cattle Feed yard, Granada, CO
- Esgar Foundation, LLC – Philanthropy
- Trans Western Financial – Investment Management, Wiley, CO
- Esgar Corporation, -Gravel Excavation, Holly, CO –Farm Land, Wiley, CO