How to Apply
Are you making a difference in Pueblo County? We want to hear about it!
Legacy Bank Pueblo Proud Awards honor, recognize, and celebrate people, places, or programs that are positively impacting Pueblo County. The award allows Legacy Bank to spotlight positive happenings within Pueblo County, its citizens and it's future shaping how others see our region.
The Pueblo Proud Award recipients are chosen based on merit in one of the six following categories:
- Character – setting an example of extraordinary neighborly care and concern that promotes belonging, inclusion, and positive goodwill
- Civic Engagement – encouraging and providing unique ways for citizens to participate in the development and improvement of their community
- Innovative Delivery of Services – providing residents with services in new and different ways
- Intergovernmental Cooperation – partnering with neighboring communities to combine services in order to save money and improve performance
- Identity – developing a community's regional assets to attract and retain talent, residents, and businesses
- Redevelopment – creating new and better uses for existing properties
As an added benefit, those recognized will also receive a $500 financial gift from Legacy Bank to help to finance future endeavors that will add to the value of the city.
Complete the application and mail or deliver to Pueblo Proud Award C/O Legacy Bank 730 Desert Flower Blvd Pueblo, Colorado 81001
Pueblo Proud Award nominations can be made through hard copy recommendations forms available at all Legacy Bank locations.