What if I lose my Legacy Bank Visa debit card?
- Contact us immediately by calling 1-800-571-0332 during business hours.
- Visit any Legacy Bank location.
How do I activate my Legacy Bank Visa debit card?
- Your new Legacy Bank debit card and PIN will arrive separately in the mail for your security.
- Once you have received both you can call the automated service at 1-800-216-4223 and use your PIN to active the card.
- You may also call 1-800-571-0332 to active the card or come in to any Legacy Bank location.
Does my Legacy Bank Visa debit card have a daily purchase and ATM withdrawal limit?
- Yes, there is a daily purchase and ATM withdrawal limit. Please contact us to find out your limits.
How do I increase my limits?
- Call us at 1-800-571-0332 or talk to a Legacy Bank Customer Service Representative.
How do I change my PIN?
- You can change your PIN Number by calling 1-877-267-6914.
- Please note that you will need your current PIN number in order to complete your request, so be sure to have it available.
- Visit a Legacy Bank Location.
- Call us at 1-800-571-0332 to have a new one mailed to you.
What if I forget my PIN?
- If you forget your PIN visit any Legacy bank location to reset your PIN or call us at 1-800-571-0332 to have one mailed to you.
What is a chip card?
- A chip card is a standard-size plastic debit card that contains an embedded microchip in addition to a magnetic stripe. The chip encrypts information to help increase data security when making transactions at a chip-enabled terminal.
Are there any additional fees associated with chip cards?
- There is no additional cost to have or to use your new card with smart chip technology. However, there are fees that may apply for each requested replacement of a debit card. (The replacement fee does not apply when we replace a card upon its expiration.) Please refer to your personal schedule of fees for more details.
Are there fees for requesting a replacement debit card?
- There is no fee when we replace an expired debit card, but there is a fee for each debit card replacement you request. Fees also apply when you request rush delivery of a debit card. Please refer to your personal schedule of fees for complete details.
How do I dispute a transaction on my debit card?
- To dispute a debit card transaction, please call us at 1-800-571-0032 or come in to any Legacy Bank location.
How can I request a debit card?
- To request a debit card please fill out the debit card application and return it to any branch of Legacy Bank.
- Visit a Legacy Bank Location.
- You will receive your debit card in 7-10 business days.
How can I avoid problems if I plan to use my debit card while traveling domestically or internationally?
- To help prevent an interruption in debit card access when you travel domestically or internationally, please let us know when and where you're traveling, as well as the cards you'll be taking with you. Call us at 1-800-571-0332.
- To avoid any unnecessary problems with your card, please contact Legacy Bank once you return from your trip.
How is a debit card different from a credit card?
- You can use a debit card just like a credit card wherever Visa cards are accepted. However, when you use a debit card, the purchase amount is deducted from your Legacy Bank checking account.
Is there a free ATM near me?
- Use Locator to find Legacy Bank ATM locations, including driving directions and maps.
Can I get a debit card even if I don't qualify for a credit card?
- Yes, you do not need to qualify for credit to receive a Visa Debit card. You just need an eligible checking account. The funds are deducted directly from your checking account and not borrowed.